Julie and I started tackling the floor yesterday morning. Julie learned quickly and did a very good job. Ed had to work on his correspondence course for the Air Guard. There are four modules in that course. He finished module four yesterday! He has to take a final exam on it, which he will have to study for but we see light at the end of a very long tunnel. In the late afternoon, he helped us for an hour or two. We are half way done. We won't get to finish today as we are sure we don't have enough boards. (I destroyed too many of them....) We have to get the boards at Lowe's in Boise. Ed is leaving for a week of annual training with the guard tomorrow.
1 comment:
It's looking nice!! Keep up the good work!! (And be glad you don't have to cut around all the corners involved with closets and hallways .... I'm going on a month since I started this silly floor here! haha!
We love concrete ... what can we say? ;-)
Post a Comment