Monday, August 18, 2008

Sheet Rock and Camp

This past weekend, the dry wall went up on our room addition.  The taping and texturing should be finished toward the end of this week.

DSCF1298

DSCF1297

Julie and I had the privilege of going to Warm Lake Camp on Saturday for family camp and it's 50 year celebration.

When I was in grade school, I started attending camp and went every year until right after my jr. year of high school.

I became a Christian there (in the chapel building pictured below).  It was my honor to share my testimony at the celebration in that very building. Julie also got to participate in the proceedings with some friends she had met last month there.

DSC01264

DSC01268 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see the house coming along so well. I'm sure you can hardly wait. I always stop & say Hi to Gregg when I see him at the mall. A nice young man. I miss you guys. Sorry I don't write more often, but you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Much love!
Sue A