Right after this, we dove into Vacation Bible School on base. All four of us Cadence missionaries participated.
Shortly after this, I got to visit my daughter and her family in Alaska. I got sick while there (as of this writing I am still sick almost 6 weeks later). Still, it was wonderful to be with them.
We got to visit with my dad's cousin's family there. I hadn't seen some of them since my childhood.
We went blueberry picking in the Arctic Valley. It was so beautiful and the blueberries were abundant and delicious.
I saw some moose while driving to the commissary on base.
From Alaska, I traveled directly to Roseburg, Oregon to help Ed's folks clear out their home. Mark and his daughters came from California. Sam and Sarah came from Washington.
I also got to visit my mom and brother's family.




























No comments:
Post a Comment