Friday, April 11, 2014

Hurray for Spring!

I made it through the winter! Winter is hard for me because I don’t like the cold at all. Also, there’s only 2 more months until Ed comes home. Great ministry is happening in his part of the world. Here he is with two of his colleagues.

10168143_10152166420139270_331896458_n

Ministry here continues on. Friday nights are going well. Eric is such a good teacher. We are frequently crowded here. I continue to wonder if God wants us to get a bigger ministry facility. Because of the age of those we love on, we frequently have baby showers and gender reveal parties to attend. We had one shower at our house recently with a dinosaur theme.

1527138_10153951361815621_271236939_n

Janet did a great job with her dinosaur cookies :)

We went to Amanda and Collin’s gender reveal party. Amanda really wanted a girl….

20140308_153651 

Our ministry is all about relationships. One of our gals organized a girl’s day out. A large group of us descended on a manicure salon in Boise. The manager there liked us so much, she posed with us and put the picture on facebook. It was a great day of getting to know and love these precious women God put in my life.

1904076_10153924221040621_1928477681_n 

I was blessed with some cash gifts over Christmastime to spend however I pleased. Well, Jesse and Julie celebrated 5 years of marriage this March and I wanted to help them celebrate by watching their children. I used the money for a plane ticket to San Antonio. I spent 9 days there. I just love being with them. Here is a shot of Julie and the children on a walk we took while I was there.

20140328_135330 

Happy Spring!

No comments: