Friday, November 6, 2009

Early Fall

A lot has happened since I last updated this blog. Ed is not home right now and I can’t get to his pictures so I’m just putting in mine. Ministry here is definitely looking up. Two airmen have accepted Christ this past week, Velocity is doing well and our Monday evening group at our house is still going strong.

DSC02646

The Truth Project going on at our home on Monday nights.

DSC02650

I was blessed to attend the Ore/Ida CBA women’s retreat in Cascade, Idaho the middle of October. I locked my keys in my car and had to get a ride with gals who would be going later. It turned out to be such a blessing to get to know Marilyn and Alice.

DSC02663

I had two great room mates, Judy and Cheryl.

DSC02660

I also got to go on the zip line…. ok the kid’s zip line but it was still fun.

DSC02669

The speaker was Becky Grossenbach. I had met her back in the 70’s at camp here in Idaho. She now works for the Navigators in Colorado.  She taught on courage. It was great.

No comments: