Saturday, December 6, 2008

I may actually be becoming a runner....!?

We were given the funds to buy a Wii console game system.  I really like it.  A few months ago, while at Wal-mart, I saw the Wii Fit program on the shelf.  We decided to take the splurge and get it.  I'm so glad we did!  I have been working out mostly daily since the end of October.  It builds up gradually.  I'm noticing a difference.  I have a bit of arthritis in my hips and haven't noticed any pain since I started.  I started running in place with the Wii and now most mornings I go out for a half jog/walk for about a mile. I actually enjoy my running time.  Who would have thought? I also got back into my size 2 jeans! Here are two bad photos of my Mii (my own character on the Wii) during the workout.

DSCF1411

DSCF1415

No comments: