Sunday, October 19, 2008

Almost Done!

The past few days have been a whirlwind of activity. My pedometer showed that I walked 7.7 miles yesterday (I took the Wren's dog Peppie for a walk around the block, but the rest of the walking was just doing stuff here in the house). Don, Priscilla, Ed and I did lots of cleaning, cutting, trimming and painting yesterday.

DSC01483

DSC01484

DSC01487

If you look real closely, you can see a little poodle (Peppie) sitting in the blue chair.

DSC01488

We got some more help in the afternoon.

DSC01493

DSC01495

It was finally time to unroll the area rug, move in furniture and decorate! Not everything is done yet, but we have an Open House this afternoon (while the Wren's are still here). We still need to tile the windowsills, trim the bottoms of two more doors, install the pellet stove and a few more things (on the inside). The outside also needs some work. Here are some pictures of what we accomplished last night.

DSC01498

DSC01500

DSC01501

Rejoice with us! God has graciously provided the funds and the workers to get this massive project where it is. I'd love to tell you all the stories!

2 comments:

Jodi @ SNAPPED said...

That looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!
In the one picture above, not only did it take me a minute to find the poodle, it took me a minute to even find the blue chair!
:)

Peas on Earth said...

Looks great!! I know you guys are excited!! :-)