Friday, May 16, 2008

20 Years Ago

Suz pregnant

Twenty years ago, I was living in Germany and pregnant with Greg.  His due date was May 3 and he didn't arrive until May 23! My mom came on his due date and could only stay for 2 weeks. I cried at the airport when I had to say good bye to her and I was still pregnant. 

The picture is not so great but gives you an idea of what I looked like.

 I asked Greg to send me a photo of himself.  The last ones I have aDriver's Lisense Side A (2)re from around Christmastime. He sent me this one of his drivers license (plus a few others that I can't get to work right).  He is like his father in that he doesn't like to smile for the camera even though I think he has a beautiful smile!  He says that if a policeman stops you, you won't be smiling, so why smile for your license? I love you Greg more than you could ever know!

1 comment:

Nev said...

Wow, speaking of Germany.... Dani & Tash & I have just spent the last 2 weeks here with Dani's parents in Buseck, just north of Giessen. We drove by KG one day and thought of you guys. :-) There's not much left, :-( We had the best time here! I will send you pics & videos when we get back home.

Love,
Nev