Friday, February 8, 2008

Suzie's Mom


My mom, Leona (Lee) Spencer has breast cancer. She had surgery a few weeks ago and is now going through chemotherapy. She has no insurance and can't work. Please keep her in your prayers. She is such a remarkable woman. To know her is to love her.

2 comments:

Mom and Mimi said...

What a wonderful picture of a wonderful lady! You go,girl!

Your Mom is in our thoughts and prayers every day as she goes through the Valley of the Shadow...we are trusting that the Lord will be there to, and that she will feel His comfort and love throughout the whole ordeal.
Your mom is not a sister-in-law to me as much as she is a sister -(in-love!) Her sweet face and presence was as much a part of my young adulthood as Uncle Drex's!It was delightful to see such a GOOD picture of her...thanks!
I sure love your blog, kids! And I'm signed in with my Google name, the one I use to read our Barnes Family blog....so although I'm not YOUR Mimi and Mom, you'll know it's me when you see that tag, won't you?
Love you all....Aunt Myrna

Peas on Earth said...

We are praying for your mom, Suzie. To know you is to love you, and I am sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :-)

sharon