Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tuesday Game Nights


On Tuesdays, we cook dinner for airmen and family members. We then break out a game to develop relationships with each other. This was this Tuesday's group.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Yeah Suzie! I like it - it looks very good, very professional. And I love being able to see photos of what's happening in your world and ministry.

Loved seeing an updated photo of the family. Greg looks so "grown up!" and Julie's a hoot! And you and Ed could pass for 29 for sure...

Take care - you're all in my prayers. Love, Natalie

Peas on Earth said...

Hey guys! What a cool blog. You did that all by yourself? I am impressed! It does look professional and I'm sure you'll get more comments as people find out about it. I'm proud to be comment #3!! ha. Wish I could be up there to help you shovel snow--we don't get much down this way.

Unknown said...

Yeah Suzie!!! Welcome to the world of blogs. I started blogging because it makes it easier to show photos than sending them via email (mom and dad still have dial up). Glad to see all of you!
Janette

Peas on Earth said...

Paul stole my identity and posted a comment before I could! :-) Glad to see you guys! Your kids are so .... OLD!!! Has it really been that long that we've known each other??!?

Love you guys, sharon